2011. 1. 13.

20 Generation in My Life

This picture is I am 20 years old. 

At the time.  I was so happy everything.

I always enjoyed my life and didn't worry anything.

I enter seoul tech university, and I join photo club.

I meet many good friend in club.

I often take a picture and I make a print of the picture by myself.
  

January 2008, I join army.

Next me, he is my company commander who has charisma.

You can see a mask on my face.

We have to wear mask, because we prevent new flu from infection.
 

This picture is a cold weather training. 

They are my team member.

We carry a gun named K2. and We camouflage our face with crayong cream.

We have to carry hot pack because it was too cold.

It is a best terrible experience in my life.


However We have a party and some drink sometimes.

Don't worry about joining army. It is no bother.


This is a my lately picture.

I attend climbing match with our university president.

I won the first prize in the match and I have this picture.

댓글 11개:

  1. I told repeated my stoty.
    Sorry about that.

    답글삭제
  2. Never mind. I'm wondering about that club.

    답글삭제
  3. I didn't think that you joined a army before listening to your story.

    답글삭제
  4. Wow. The army training looks so difficult. I'm glad I'm not a Korean boy ;) Although it was a difficult time, I'm sure you learned a lot, and in the end it was a good experience.

    답글삭제
  5. Sounds interesting.
    Tell us more experiences about your army life later when you write.

    답글삭제
  6. Before my comment, there are just female's comment. Maybe males felt worry about going to army, so they didn't comment. ^^ Now I'm nervous because of it.

    답글삭제
  7. I want to join photo club too and print photos by myself.

    답글삭제
  8. I am a little sad to see that military picture.
    But Korea man should go military.

    답글삭제
  9. Wow I envy you....... I think you are genius. First prize in match? How many people join that match? Anyway you are really great. 

    답글삭제
  10. It looks really hard training. But It looks good memory of you.

    답글삭제