2011. 1. 24.

Good or Bad Weather

     The worst weather is the rainy season. The rainy season last about 2 weeks. We should have health management. I recommend 10 methods.
1st, Should take enough nutrition from eating high calorie food.
2nd, Should do regular life.
3th, Must drink boiling water.
4th, Should keep clean hands.
5th, Should do physical training with regular exercise.
6th, Should stay proper temperature.
7th, Should ventilate room and office
8th, Remove mold from heating and cleaning.
9th, Think positively everything.
10th, Should have a care negligent accident in the rainy season.

     The best weather is the fall season in Korea. We can anywhere do something the outside. Beside, we have a good harvest in the season.
I write 10 reason with favorite fall season on the list.
1st, The sky is always blue.
2nd, Make me comfortable.
3th, Make me remind of my childhood.
4th, Recover composure as present
5th, Change nature (mountain)
6th, This would be a good weather for exercise
7th, This would be a good weather for taking pictures
8th, This would be a good for travel
9th, We can go for sightseeing
10th, Weather of harvest

댓글 3개:

  1. In these years, we are difficult to feel the fall and the spring enough. It's very sad. Our country's season is being simplized.

    답글삭제
  2. I also like fall because I can exercise outside, but it make me feel comfortable emotion.

    답글삭제
  3. When I was young, I liked just winter or summer because I could play a lot. As I get older, I feel tired of harsh or hot weather. So I'm waiting spring of fall. I really want to go out and sightsee.

    답글삭제