2011. 1. 5.

We are not Slaves of Blood Type

Name : Seong Youl
Date: january 6, 2011
Seong Youl's reading and writing

We are not a Slave of blood type
     I disagree that a blood type determines our personality.

For instance, My friend's blood type is A. This blood type is considered inactive.

However my friend is very activity and energetic.

I have 0 blood type. I suppose that my classmates predict me with O blood type.

I want to mate a person with 0 blood type because I persuade same hobby, character and personality.

I don't care who is my teacher.  I believe that person's personality has nothing to do with blood type.

Consequentially, we are not slaves of blood type.

댓글 5개:

  1. I'm impressed your title. I think it is truthful that thought of blood types. But, Your opnion is right to an extent.

    답글삭제
  2. Your example can experience our life.
    So, I can easily understand your thought.

    답글삭제
  3. My thinking is different from yours. I believe blood type jokes. Only A type.

    답글삭제
  4. Oh,thanks for your compliment :-) See you tomorrow.

    답글삭제
  5. Oh!! you has a blood type zero!! ... just kidding... Whatever..What is your hobby? Maye be we hve a same hobby.

    답글삭제