2011. 1. 16.

Thanksgiving Day in Korea


     My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving day. My family and relatives come together in my house, Because my father is oldest son. According to Korean traditions, the oldest son lives with and supports his parents. We always make some ribs of pork, skewers, korea food jeons, and various foods by ourelves. A bit off topic, but I love to eat korea food jeons with Dong Dong Ju. Of couse We don't eat Dong Dong Ju in Thanksgiving day. Anyway I love to eat together.

My father has a bother, a sister. My aunt who goes to meet his husband's parents, because that is Korea tradition. So my family usually meet my uncle's family. We give a presents each other. For example, meats combo, shampoo set, or something. We are a little family member, but we are very friendly and precious each other. My family and the relative live in Je-chon city. The city is small. so we meet each other anytime. Even we go to same church. We are not only best relative but also good neighbor.

If I should choose my favorite holyday, I choose Thanksgiving day. However I love every holyday. I think that most of people agree with me.

댓글 4개:

  1. Oh I envy you...Our relatives are not that close each other.

    답글삭제
  2. I like Thanksgiving Day because I can meet my relatives as you. I'm difficult to meet them because Our distances is very far, I live in Gyeong-gi,and most of relatives live in Mok-po.

    답글삭제
  3. I love that holiday. Because there are so many delicious foods!

    답글삭제
  4. Wow , very various and wonderful foods! I hope holiday come early.

    답글삭제