2011. 1. 6.

For Whom the Bell Rings

     My major is mechanic engineering. However I don't like mathematics and physics.

So I determine to change my major.

At first, I would change my major from mechanical engineering to industrial & information systems engineering.

Because its course is to study some mathematics and physics.

But it is not interesting for me. I think if I don't enjoy this course, I will get low point.

Finally, I decide my major from mechanical engineering to product design and manufacturing engineering.

I am concerned about product design. I hope to be produced in my design.

I am always supposed to study English and major hard. And then I will join Samsung company.

It is very important to choice your favorite and interest major.

It is not only me.

If you are freshman, you need more thinking that.

Our life is ours.

댓글 14개:

  1. oh it is very good advices from senior.
    My major is electroni engineering. I chosed it because when i was studying Physics 2, I felt exciting, but I'm worried about that I hate Math. Actually I love design too. When I see something I always think the design of it first, but I thought it is for just special designer. Before I applied to Hong-Ik university's Engineering&Design major, but I failed. Anyway Good luck!!

    답글삭제
  2. Thanks to your oponion.
    but I am not senior
    I am shopomore~~

    답글삭제
  3. I think changing major to what I am interested in is very great. But finding interesting major is really hard. In my case, I am interested in not only design but also visual media. So, I am considering changing my major to Media Engineering or just staying at Product Design& Engineering. Haha. Please, keep your fingers crossed!

    답글삭제
  4. Good for you! I think it's really important to do something that you're truly interested in. You will spend a lot of time at work over the next 40-50 years, so it should definitely be something you enjoy! Good luck!

    답글삭제
  5. Your writing makes me think about my majir and interest. I choose my major considering subject that I had good degrees. I know there are many different sides between umiversity and high school, especially in major. But, I think my choice would be nice.
    I hope you realize your plans.

    답글삭제
  6. Im very impreesed with your writting.When people do what they want, the positive effect bigger and bigger. I am bad at physics, but I like it.. so I belive I could improve. Any way thank you for described me smart.You seem smart too!

    답글삭제
  7. The major that I want to study doesn't exist this university.
    I have the same opinion that It is very important to choice my favorite major.
    Perspect of the major that I want to study is very bad, nevertheless do I change my major?

    답글삭제
  8. You can say that again.
    My parents don't like my major.
    But I want to study what I like. So I will do something related with food.
    You may be a thoughful person!

    답글삭제
  9. I've been interested in car for a long time. So I'm going to enter Department of Automobile Engineering. I have no regret. I'm so happy that learn my favorite major.

    답글삭제
  10. Hmm,My major is construction. And it is same with my father. So I know that construction has many ways to go. But very hard, too.
    Anyway your writing is so impressing me. Thank you.

    답글삭제
  11. Oh I didn't know that senior means 4th grade.
    Actually you have a young face. At first you looked like the same age as us.

    답글삭제
  12. Thank you for your advice
    But I love my major, it is my dream.
    I can only just say Good Luck.

    답글삭제
  13. I think major is very important.
    First, My parent opposed my dream. Because drawing a picture is very hard and need much money. But I persuaded my parent. Until I persuade my parent, I took two years. Frankly speaking I have little concern. But I do my best. I choice this way and want to study this part. Your worries of major is solved the best way! And I hope you gain content result.!!
    Good Luck!!

    답글삭제
  14. I heard that you like to go to gallery! You are interested in drawings? I like drawings, too!
    So I choose my major to visual design.

    답글삭제