2011. 1. 11.

Enjoying Eating Bibimbap


     My favorite meal is bibimbap. It is composed of rice, eggs, vegetables, bean sprouts and others ingredients. It includes red pepper paste.
It's so simple to make the Bi-Bim Bab, First, put the ingredients into your bowl.
The ingredient, for instance, fried eggs, red pepper paste, and some kind of sprout, Just put them and mix each other.
Its taste is really good compared to the effort to make it.
I love bibimbap that's the reason why I make the bibimbap almost everyday in my home.
In case of me, I put fried egg and red pepper paste only.
If I have a Best friend who is a foreigner, I will surely make hime it. I will make bibimbap for him.

댓글 7개:

  1. I love Bibimbap, too. It's easy to make and anything can be ingredients. And I like the picture! It looks interesting. It's dancing?

    답글삭제
  2. Bibimbap with hot doenjang soup is nice!
    And I have seen that picture in Muhandojun!

    답글삭제
  3. I love Bi-Bim Bab very much! I often eat Bi-Bim Bab putting fried egg and red pepper paste only too. And I love red pepper paste food whatever~

    답글삭제
  4. Bibimbap has many forms as I know. I like it especially Dolsot Bibimbap.

    답글삭제
  5. Hey seong yeol brother!
    I will like anything you like!
    I'm your follower! ㅋㅋ

    답글삭제
  6. I think bibimbab's key point is a lot of vegetables. I like vegetables.

    답글삭제
  7. You know? By region, there are many form of bibimbab. But I think the most tasty bibimbab is JunJu bibimbab in that picture.

    답글삭제